AW: [iaik-jce] custom certificate V3Extensions

Hello,

> I assume this is supposed to be an ObjectID, e.g.:
>  public static ObjectID oid = new ObjectID("9.45.12345.17.8",
"CUSTOM_EXTENSION", "CUSTEXT");

Yes. Even when customed, please be careful to specify a correct OID (i.e.
has to start with 0 or 1 or 2, ... see, for instance, Kaliski´s Layman´s
Guide for further rules (http://www.rsasecurity.com/rsalabs/pkcs/).

> V3Extension ext = m_cert.getExtension(CustomExtension.oid);

> I get a NullPointerException.

Don´t know what´s going wrong. May you provide a source sample?