AW: [iaik-jce] Unsigned PKCS10 cert requests

Hello,

that´s not supported. Based on the ASN.1 library you easily may create your
own structure.

Von: iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
[mailto:iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at]Im Auftrag von
Brian.Kean@firstdatacorp.com
Gesendet: Dienstag, 15. August 2000 17:39
An: iaik-jce@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
Betreff: [iaik-jce] Unsigned PKCS10 cert requests

We would like to generate an unsigned PKCS10 cert request - is this
possible with your software (we are doing cert requests internally on a
secured net so we don't need to go through the extra work to sign).

If so please advise what settings to use, etc.

Thanks, Brian Kean
brian.kean@firstdatacorp.com