Von: iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
[mailto:iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at]Im Auftrag von Anish
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. August 2000 10:46
An: iaik-jce@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
Betreff: [iaik-jce] sorry folks this is a real novice problem

hi folks,
 I have run into problem parsing and formatting both issuer
and subject .Could some one help me out
what I have is issuer and subject
 subject CN=Chuck 1,OU=Golvet,O=Berras Garage,C=SE
issuer CN=EIPS Demo CA,OU=DN/C,O=Ericsson Telecom AB,C=SE
.I would like to format it like this similiar to netscape

This Certificate belongs to:         This Certificate
was                                          issued by:

  Chuck 1                             EIPS Demo CA
  Golvet                              DN/C
  Berras Garage                       Ericsson Telecom AB
  SE                                  SE

thanks in advance
Anish