AW: [iaik-jce] Use of special Provider with S/MIME

> I would like to use the IAIK-S/MIME package with a Smart card as
> holder of my private key. I have already a JCE-provider with some
> signature algorithms using the card. How have I to add this
> provider and which algorithms should be implemented within this provider?
You should put this provider in front of the IAIK provider and it should
implement the algorithms you want to be used.

Btw, which smartcard do you use and was the provider delivered with the card
or did you develop it on your own?
Peter Lipp
Dr. Peter Lipp
IAIK, TU Graz