[iaik-jce] Certificate chain from a *.pfx file

 Hi all,

 I have managed to retrieve a certificate chain from my *.pfx file. I did
 a check on whether the certificate chain is trusted, and it turned out
 not to be trusted. I also tried doing a verify operation on the
 certificates and the top certificate failed with the error:
 java.security.SignatureException: javax.crypto.BadPaddingException:
 Encrypted message is not k OCTETS long!
 But the verify for the top one passes when verified with the public key
 of the bottom certificate.
 Is this normal?
 Even after verification, the certificates show up as untrusted.
 What do I have to do to make tham Trusted?