[iaik-jce] Problems

Hello

    We are developing an applet using IAIK-JCE2.51. We
are getting the following problems:

1. While constructing a certificate using
java.security.cert.X509Certificate and casting it to
iaik.x509.X509Certificate, we are getting some
exceptions.
   Is it possible to use
java.security.cert.X509Certificate instead of
iaik.x509.X509Certificate?

2. We are having our own classes for Encryption and
Decryption. How can we integrate it with our applet,
so that we can frame the content into PKCS7 form with
out using iaik.pkcs.pkcs7?

3. If we are using iaik-jce2.51 in our applet, the
size of the applet is very large(approx 600KB). So how
can we reduce the size of the applet so that it can be
downloaded quickly.

4. The same program is generating different signatures
when used as a Standlone application and as an Applet
with SignedDataStream class. What could be the reason
for it?