AW: [iaik-jce] NoClassDefFound Exception

When the classpath settings are ok this may be a problem due to the obfuscation software we are using. Maybe it would help to try another IDE/JDK.

Von: iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at [mailto:iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at]Im Auftrag von Gianluca Milo
Gesendet: Montag, 24. April 2000 10:19
An: iaik-jce@iaik.at
Betreff: [iaik-jce] NoClassDefFound Exception

Hi,
I'm trying the evaluation version of JCE 2.51 and I get a "NoClassDefFound" Exception  on classes iaik.asn1 and iaik.structures. I have the right imports and classpath cause the compilation goes ok. I have seen in the mailing list archives that someone has my same problem, but I didn't found the solution. The same problem grows with the JCE 2.6b.
Could someone helps me?
Bye.
Gianluca Milo

smime.p7s