Re: [iaik-jce] AW: [iaik-ssl] "can't parse PublicKeyInfo"CertificateException in handshake

We found our problem: we inserted a certain provider as the default one,
and
this provider didn't support the KeyFactory.generatePublic(KeySpec) method
when KeySpec is an X509EncodedKeySpec. The IAIK code takes this default
provider during the handshake to read the cert from the server. That's why
it
failed...

Sorry for letting you know so late,

Stef