[iaik-jce] IAIK ASN1 creation error

Hello,

This is my first mailing list posting, please excuse
me if this format is incorrect.

I attached a der encoded ASN1 object, it is a
CRS(Certificate Request Syntax) reply.  I tried to
instantiate an iaik.asn1.ASN1 object with the reply
data as a byte[], as well as calling the method
iaik.asn1.DerCoder.decode(byte[]).  On both tries, I
get CodingException, cascaded ASN.1 creation errors.

The der file is validly DER encoded, it begins with
the byte 0x30.  Also, I am able to use OpenSSL's
asn1parse routine to parse this der file.  With
OpenSSL, I parsed the der file and redirected the
OpenSSL DER output into a file.  The two files are of
different size.  The IAIK ASN1 class was then able to
be instantiate with the new byte[] produced byOpenSSL.

Can anyone help me parse this der file directly with
IAIK?  It is a pkcs7 type.  I'm trying to find out
more from the source about the original der file.  It
seems to be OpenSSL compatible but not IAIK.

I'd appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,
Hu