[iaik-jce] Cipher reset & provider independence

Hello,

2 little questions:

- When doing a Cipher.update(), is it possible that the IV buffer is not
reset?
This is probably not specified in the JCE specs but the SunJCE provider
does
seem to reset the IV buffer to the value given with the init() method.

- About provider indepency of JCA/JCE: how can you use a KeySpec or an
AlgorithmParameterSpec in a provider independent way. E.g. if I want to use
the GOSTParameterSpec class, I have to write iaik.security.cipher.GOSTPa-
rameterSpec in my code (which is not provider indpendent).

Greetings, Stef