[iaik-jce] Certificate request attributes

Hello everybody,

I have the following problem with certificate request attributes in IAIK
library.

I want to create a certificate with extensions. I want enter these
extensions
to certificate request as extended certificate attributes.

When I create a certificate request and add these attributes, everything is
OK,
certificate has the attributes. (toString() returns Attributes: yes)

But when I write this request to byte array or to a stream and I read it
back to Java object,
it contains no attributes.

Has somebody any idea how to solve this problem?

Thanks for your help.

Martin Micek

P.S.
I enclose a little example how I created the certificate request.

 <<TestIAIK.java>>

TestIAIK.java