[iaik-jce] Newbie and RSA

HI

 I am a relatively new user of IAIK. I have a problem with RSA encryption.
 Whenever the plaintext size is greater than 120 bytes I get a
 BadPaddingException.

 The code where I init the Cipher object is given below:

     /* prime the cipher to encrypt with RSA */
     cipher = Cipher.getInstance("RSA/ECB/NoPadding", "IAIK");
     cipher.init(Cipher.ENCRYPT_MODE, rsaKeys.getPublic());

		 /* encipher message into enc */
     enc = cipher.doFinal(message);

 Could anyone tell me how I can get around this problem?

 Thanks in advance

Regards
Prashanth