Re: [iaik-jce] S/MIME problem trying to send encrypted message to multiple recipients !

Sorry !!!

I've just read fully the HTML doc about EncryptedContent !!!
What about EncryptedContent::decryptSymmetricKey() and the recipient info index !!!

I've found !!!

Thanks :-)

Malderez Cédric wrote:

Hello !!

I'm actually using the IAIK S/MIME lib in order to make encrypted & signed mails.
I'm using the demo.smime.SMimeSend & demo.smime.SMimeShow samples.
I have a small problem while trying to send an encrypted mail to 2 recipients.
I have 2 PKCS#12 files for user1 & user2. I've modified the demo samples demo.smime.SMimeSend & SMimeShow in order to encrypt & uncrypt using thoses public/private keys !!!
Here are the troubleshoots !!!

Sending the mail:

Receiving the mail: Can someone tell me if it is possible to send a simple mail to several recipients.... ?
The sample demo.smime.SMimeSend seems to do that, but I cannot manage to do it !

Thanks !
Sincerely,
Malderez Cedric.

begin:vcard
n:Malderez;Cédric
tel;fax:01 41 43 84 80
tel;work:01 41 43 84 66
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.netsecuresoftware.com
org:NetSecureSoftware
adr:;;179/181 Avenue Charles de Gaulle;Neuilly / Seine;;92200;France
version:2.1
email;internet:cmz@netsecuresoftware.com
title:Ingénieur développeur
x-mozilla-cpt:;800