[iaik-jce] IAIK, Cryptix, JCE1.2

 Hi,

 i tried to use the cryptix for JCE1.2 library with the IAIK TestSpeed
 program.
 I get following mesage with all the ciphers:

 Could not find cipher RC4/ECB/NoPadding in provider Cryptix:
 java.lang.ClassCastException: cryptix.provider.cipher.RC4

 The message digetsts (md2, md5, ...) seem to work well.

 Is this a problem of IAIK, Cryptix or JCE1.2?

 I found one difference, Cryptix uses "../None" instead of
 "../NoPadding"
 I tried to fix that in a cryptix class without any effect.

 Regards,
 Stephan Rein