Re: [iaik-jce] S/MIME 2.52 mailcap problem

>    I've try to fix this problem by your installation guide by copy
> 'mailcap' file to <JDK-INSTALL>/lib.So I've copy it in to
> c:/jdk-1.2.2/lib (Is it right?) but it's doesn't work.Have I got to set
> something in 'autoexec.bat' file?

Try to move it to c:/jdk-1.2.2/jre/lib .

You also may set the mailcap file from your program, e.g.:

String mailcapFileName = ...;
MailcapCommandMap mc = new MailcapCommandMap(mailcapFileName);
CommandMap.setDefaultCommandMap(mc);

For a more detailed description consult the Javadoc of the Activation
Framework.