From: Andreas Sterbenz <Andreas.Sterbenz@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at>
To: Robert Semenoff <r.semenoff@worldnet.att.net>;
iaik-jce@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at <iaik-jce@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at>
Date: Wednesday, August 04, 1999 1:59 AM
Subject: Re: [iaik-jce] Provider "IAIK" not found

First, you cannot mix between the standard edition and the applet edition
JAR files. If you use the applet edition, you have to use _ae JAR files
only (iaik_jce_ae.jar, rsa_rc4_ae.jar, etc.). The jdk11x_update.jar file
is not needed for the applet edition.

Also, you need to compile against the same JAR files that use to execute.
If you get a NoSuchMethodError at runtime but compilation works fine you
are not doing that and you should check your CLASSPATH.