[iaik-jce] IAIK

Hello,

I'm working with  iaik.pkcs.pkcs7.EnvelopedDataStream  class.
I'm working with this code:

	InputStream is = ........
(*)	AlgorithmID algID = AlgorithmID.rc4;
	EnvelopedDataStream enveloped_data = new EnvelopedDataStream(is, algID);

but  this exception throws:

        at iaik.security.cipher.g.a(Unknown Source)
        at iaik.security.cipher.g.engineInit(Unknown Source)
        at iaik.security.cipher.v.engineInit(Unknown Source)
        at javax.crypto.Cipher.init(Unknown Source)
        at iaik.pkcs.pkcs7.EncryptedContentInfoStream.setupCipher(Unknown
Source)
        at iaik.pkcs.pkcs7.EncryptedContentInfoStream.setupCipher(Unknown
Source)

I have not requirements for particular key/parameter handling, so I want
automatically create a symmetric key for content encryption and
setup the cipher with above code.
This exception happens also with AlgorithmID.rc2_CBC.
I tried  this code with AlgorithmID.des_CBC and it works fine.
I tried  this code with  an AlgorithmID object
created by using the constructor

public AlgorithmID(String objectID, String name, String
implementationName);

for IDEA CBC  (implementation is IDEA/CBC/PKCS5Padding)
and it works fine;

Because my application should allow an user to use a specified  cipher
chosen (from user) in a set of available ciphers (DES, 3DES, RC2, RC4 ,
IDEA, CAST5..)
I'm wondering if I can to use in a trasparent way (from these ciphers)
EnvelopDataStream class.

Thanks (also for previous answers) ,
Vito