[iaik-jce] AlgorithmID for IDEA

Hello,

I want  to use IDEA cipher in creating a digital envelop
using  PKCS7   EnvelopedDataStream  class .
 I need  an AlgorithmID object to pass as parameter in this code
^^^^EnvelopedDataStream   enveloped_data = new
EnvelopedDataStream(dataStream,  ???) ^^^^
as shown in documentation  but in case of  using  3DES cipher:
EnvelopedDataStream enveloped_data = new EnvelopedDataStream(dataStream,
AlgorithmID.des_EDE3_CBC).
HoW to create an AlgorithmID object   for IDEA cipher (and  any algorithm in
general)?
Thanks in advance!
Vito