[iaik-jce] Class not found error using SMimeSigned

Hi all!

I am using the S/MIME and JCE toolkits 2.51 with VJ++ 6.0. When I try to
compile the statement below, I get a class not found error for class
"iaik.pkcs.pkcs7.d". Anyone had this before? I have imported
"iaik.pkcs.pkcs7.*".

import java.util.*;
import java.io.*;
import java.security.*;
import java.security.cert.CertificateException;
import java.security.interfaces.RSAPrivateKey;
import javax.mail.*;
import javax.mail.internet.*;
import javax.activation.*;
import iaik.pkcs.*;
import iaik.pkcs.pkcs7.*;
import iaik.security.smime.*;
import iaik.x509.X509Certificate;
import iaik.security.provider.IAIK;
import iaik.asn1.structures.AlgorithmID;

SMimeSigned signed = new SMimeSigned(data.toByteArray(),
SMimeSigned.EXPLICIT);

Bye,
Christian