[iaik-jce] EncryptedPrivateKeyInfo in AppletEdition

Hello.
I downloaded JCE-2.5.1 AppletEdition. I used the ConvertSource tool to a
source code wich contains the following statements:

   epki = new EncryptedPrivateKeyInfo(new FileInputStream(new

String("c:\\privKey.p8));
   privKey = epki.decrypt("passwordDemo");

The compilation is OK, but at run time I've received the following
message:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: iaik.pkcs.pkcs8.EncryptedPrivateKeyInfo:
method decrypt(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/security/PrivateKey; not found

Thanks in advance.
Lucia

--
Lucia Bonelli