[iaik-jce] PKCS8ShroudedKeyBag

I am using the evaluation version of IAIK-JCE
(iaik_jce_full.jar).

I am trying to use the following methods:

iaik.pkcs.pkcs12.PKCS8ShroudedKeyBag.decrypt(password);
iaik.pkcs.pkcs12.PKCS8ShroudedKeyBag.encrypt(,,);

The compiler tells me that they don't exist. Are these
methods implemented in the evaluation version?

For example, I can use without any problem :
iaik.pkcs.pkcs12.PKCS8ShroudedKeyBag.toASN1Object();
And it is located in the same class.

Thank you.

   Otjacques Benoît

   CRP-CU