[iaik-jce] Exception while sending message

Hello there!

I have been playing with JCE and SMIME for a few days.
I have modified SMimeSend example so that it reads certificates from an
LDAP server, but when the message is to be sent via Transport.send, I
get the following exception:

        javax.activation.UnsupportedDataTypeException: no object DCH for
MIME type application/x-pkcs7-mime; name=smime.p7m

I haven't been able to find out what I'm doing wrong. Can anybody help
me?
Thanks in advance,

Estanislao.