Re: [iaik-jce] doubt in ASN.1

Hello!
When using IAIK-JCE you do not need to implement this. You may use the already existing X.509 extension architecture for handling X.509v3 and private SET extensions.

Von: Suresh
An: iaik-jce@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 09. Juni 1999 01:17
Betreff: [iaik-jce] doubt in ASN.1

Hello ,

  I,Suresh kumar have been working in implementation of SET protocol.We have been using iaik-jce evaluation tool kit. I haven't found any classes in jce concerned with the Information Object Notation Structure.Could you please explain me how to implement the following ASN.1 structure using iaik-jce.

EXTENSION ::= CLASS {

2074 &id OBJECT IDENTIFIER UNIQUE,

2075 &critical BOOLEAN DEFAULT FALSE,

2076 &ExtenType