Re: [iaik-jce] PrivateKey Interpretation problem

Hi David

Thanks a lot. You are correct. SSLeay stores private keys in PKSC1 format.
It skipped my mind. But I still wonder why it gave an error on
interpreting the publickey Info structure. That is when I thought it might
have to do something with the ASN1 structuring.

thanks

_srilekha