[iaik-jce]

Hello:

        We store the private key that we generate of a password of this way:

PBEKey pbekey=new PBEKey("password");

 FileOutputStream ostream = new FileOutputStream("t1.tmp");
 ObjectOutputStream p = new ObjectOutputStream(ostream);

 p.writeObject(pbekey);
 p.flush();
 ostream.close();

 Cipher pbeCipher = Cipher.getInstance("DES/ECB/PKCS5Padding");
 pbeCipher.init(Cipher.ENCRYPT_MODE,pbekey);

        In the API'S we have read that the SealedObject can be used for
protecting the confidentiality of a Serializable object but we don´t
know how to use it. Can you explain us more?

        On the other hand we have a problem if the password don't have 8 bytes.
The error is:

                Key must be RAW and 8 bytes!

        how can we control it?

        Thank you for your help.