[iaik-jce]

 I'm using useful iaik's pkcs7 classes but a'm having a problem with this
code;

    FileInputStream fis = new FileInputStream("RawData.txt");
	//file RawData.txt esists on the right dir
    BufferedInputStream bis = new BufferedInputStream(fis);
(*) SignedDataStream sds = new SignedDataStream(fis,
SignedDataStream.IMPLICIT);

the contruction operation(*) (with jdk1.2) throws:

java.io.IOException: Next ASN.1 object is no SEQUENCE!
        at iaik.asn1.DerInputStream.readSequence(Unknown Source)
        at iaik.pkcs.pkcs7.SignedDataStream.decode(Unknown Source)
        at iaik.pkcs.pkcs7.SignedDataStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at SigningDataStream.main(Compiled Code)

I have no idea about reasons, can you help me?
Thanks,
Vito