Re: [iaik-jce] Resending : Diff in Client and Server TrustDeciders

BBB/1

Handshake classes are strictly for internal use only and do not have ANY
public methods or fields.

FFF/1

The classes you refer to are our demo implementations of trust deciders
that are just supposed to give an example of how to write trust deciders
and nothing more. You will have to implement your trust deciders based on
your requirements.

EEE/Q1&Q2

This is an implementation detail of our SSL library and of no relevance
to you.

EEE/Q3

A server will typically have only one RSA/DSA/DH certificate while a
client may have many that are dynamically chosen based on the server's
request.

These are all the answers I can give you in the time I have available. If
you any more questions or want more detailed answers we have to ask you
use paid support time, see
http://jcewww.iaik.tu-graz.ac.at/services.htm