Re: [iaik-jce] [iaik-ssl] Dependency of iSaSiLk2.5b1 classes on IAIK-JCE2.5b1classes ?

>In particular, can you use RSA's crypto provider with your iSaSiLk?
>
>This is a problem in the US, because RSA considers the use of any
>implementation other than their's illegal. However, I don't believe they
>have a hold over SSL.

You can use any crypto provider with iSaSiLk as long as it follows the
JCE 1.2 API, see
http://jcewww.iaik.tu-graz.ac.at/iSaSiLk/doc/javadoc/iaik/security/ssl/pr
ovider/SecurityProvider.html . I cannot really tell if this is the case
for the RSA DSI toolkit and I am obviously unable to verify it myself.
Maybe someone with access to their kit can comment on this.